Othello: What a Difference a Week Makes

And so last night was our opening night and tonight is our last night. It’s hard to believe that 4 months of hard work is very nearly over. It is also hard to believe that little over a week ago the set was none existent and then suddenly it was up, painted and we were on.
Unfortunately I didn’t manage to get any photos of the get in as I had an hour and a half, and I didn’t manage to get any of the set being painted as my hands were always covered in paint. But here is a before and after photo of the stage and the image that was painted onto the set.



As much as I would love to say the set was painted entirely by me I did get a little help from an overhead projector. It was fun to tell the kids that I did it all though!

No comments:

Post a Comment